We’re excited to announce step metrics – a new capability coming to Bitbucket Pipelines to help you better manage and optimise your CI/CD workflows.
Check out the release blog to find out more.
Very nice feature. It has helped me identify my bottlenecks when running running selenium grid in bitbucket pipelines. Quick question, is the metrics feature available for bitbucket self-hosted runners ?
Apparently it doesn't work with ARM runners..
@Igor Bodnar I have some ARM runners for android which I wanted to check the emulator usage. Might you have some documentation where that is stated ?
This is just an observation. I have a pipeline with mixed ARM/x86 runners. For the ARM steps, no statistics are shown, but for the x86 steps, they are.
@Edmund Munday Are there any plans to support step metrics for ARM runners, and if so, when can we expect this feature?
I do not see metrics working using local runners, any tip?
@Edmund Munday I think having metrics on ARM Runners is a very key feature for the community. Possible to get a comment if it's in Atlassians Road Map ?
@Edmund Munday I do not see metrics supported for self hosted runners? Will it be supported in the future?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.