Issue replicated on browsers Brave, Edge and Chrome, all latest versions, working on Windows 11.
I use the "Create a Trello card from any webpage" utility located here (link) almost daily, probably hourly even lol and I noticed that the big green button that allows me to submit the content to my board is entirely missing.
New bookmark, old bookmark, sending it to different boards or lists, nothing works. The popup never has a button to submit anymore.
I have tried:
- Logging in and out
- Clearing browser cache fully
- recreating different versions of the bookmark, whether generic or goes to a specific board/list
Please don't tell me the tool is being removed--it really was the most useful thing about Trello and works tightly with my workflow. 
Anyone else use this tool and having this issue?
—
Some more observations & image:
- Actually, a huge part of my workflow was copying part of the text of the webpage so that it auto-populates into the description of this tool. This still works, but whatever's brought in is not editable, only the title.
