In CONFLUENCE, I have tried many times to log in , but at every chance it always says that either my user name or password are incorrect. I proceeded to change the password several times but I always get the same error.
Hi @Ignacio Valero Martínez ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Depending of your type of installation (Cloud or Data Center) could depend on:
- Your user comes from company Ldap or IDP and the password couldn't be changed because it is your company password.
- Your user could be have been blocked.
Do you have admin access or could you contact with your Confluence admin?
Kind regards
Hi @Ignacio Valero Martínez
Welcome to the community.
Contact the Administrator of your Confluence instance or your IT department to get help.
Here in community, most of us are Atlassian users like yourself, not (necessarily) employees of Atlassian. We don't have access to your environment.
This community is an open public forum.
Atlassian Support can be reached via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.