TL:DR; How can I control what appears in the "Deployment Environment" pulldown available to Compass users?
Hi, Atlassian Community! I'm trying to use Compass as a bridge to share knowledge between devs (who have full access to Jira, Compass, Github, our CI/CD platforms, and other internals), and our QA team (who have access to Jira and Compass.)
In our organization, we have three environments, referred to by everyone as "dev", "uat", and "prod".
I'd like to have the pulldown in Compass exactly match the teams' expectations, and say "dev", "uat", and "prod", instead of the labels that appear now.
For instance, you can see here what I _currently_ see for our "Juno" service:

Would I be able to configure the "Deployment Environment" choices...
* By clicking buttons in the Compass admin interface?
* By specifying environments in a `compass.yaml` file?
* By instructing my Github webhooks to explicitly announce environments by that name when pushing activity to Compass?
* In another way?
* "Ha ha, you fool, you don't get to configure those names, just teach everyone that "UAT" means "Staging" in Compass?"