Hi all,
I'm really pleased to see that SourceTree has Git Flow support, because otherwise Git Flow is painful to configure/use on Windows. However, I don't see how to publish a feature back to origin (appologies if I'm being loose wth terminology here) so that other members of my team can access it.
I learned Git Flow from this guide which describes the following command:
git flow feature publish
If you want to share this feature branch with some of you team mates so you can do some collaborative development then you would use to this sub-command to publish this feature up to your centralized Repository for your team to grab. ... The format for this command is:
git flow feature publish [featureName]
How do I do this through SourceTree? The 'Git Flow' button offers me the option to 'Finish Feature' (and a few others) but no 'Publish Feaure'? Am I simply supposed to push? I was concerned it might be more complex than that and don't want to get my repository into a bad state.