Two different Android devices, a tablet (P16) and a phone (Galaxy A54), exhibit the same bug starting from August 30, 2025.When the user is in the Gmail app and wants to add an attached PDF file from an incoming email to a Trello card, the cards on the list start blinking indefinitely, making it impossible to work with the cards.Please see the videos of this bag:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qHKu8HQUFUcz4bQ0Vxv1_7fd5QqwtsZP?usp=sharing
Hi @Dennis Chirkovsky,
Thanks for reaching out, and for the helpful video!
Hmm, that does look strange. I have not been able to replicate the issue.
As first steps, could you please uninstall the Trello Android app, and reinstall it via the Google PlayStore (https://trello.com/platforms)?
⚠️ Make sure to check for unsent changes before uninstalling the app.
You can find more troubleshooting steps for the Android app here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-for-the-android-app/
Let us know how that goes 🤞
Thanks,Lara
Hi, @Lara Thank you for your reply.Yes, we did everything possible: cleared the cache from device memory and reinstalled the Trello app from the Google Play Store - this bug remains.
Hi @Dennis Chirkovsky ,
Thanks for trying those steps!
I've gone ahead and opened up a new bug report for this on your behalf, and you can find that here: TRELLO-1498.
I have also added this Community post as an internal comment to this report so that way our engineering team can reference it and also use it to help align priority.
As of right now, I don't have an ETA on when this fix will be released, as it depends on various factors such as the team’s backlog and the complexity of the bug itself.
That being said, with the link I sent above, you should be able to watch this issue by clicking on Start watching this issue.
For further information about how we track and fix our bugs, you can review the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy.
If you have any additional questions, things you would like to make known about this bug, other concerns or feedback, please feel free to let me know!
Hi @Lara
It appears that TRELLO-1503 is related to a different issue.
But I see that TRELLO-1498 is actually our problem.We hope you will finally find a solution and resolve this issue.Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.