We just updated to JSM Data Center 10.3.10 (latest LTS), but unfortunately two apps didn't work with that version. We then updated to 10.7.2 and observe the same effect:
The apps are:
They are marked as compatible with JSM 10.7.2. But when I try to update them via Universal Plugin Manager, the UPM downloads and installs the update and then says
"Installed, but incompatible
Issue Reminders v. 1.18.6-jira9
by ...
This app installed successfully, but it is incompatible with your JIRA version. Features and functionality might be limited."
As you can see, the message refers to the old version, not the one that is supposed to be installed. I guess, the update is not performed properly.
My questions:
- In the past, I was able to manually update an app. I don't see this feature in UPM 7.1.9 anymore. Is it still possible?
- Are therelogs about what went wrong somewhere?
I already contacted the vendors, but since this is exactly the same behavior for 2 different apps, I assume that this is a JSM problem.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Tim