I am completely new with Trello - and arguably, a bit lost as I never use a Project Management Software before...
For my organization, I have multiple project. But the main one is a repetitive kind of project with the same task regardless of the client. I started creating a BOARD and within that board, I have different stages of the project divided in 7 different CARDS and those cards have various task.
I want to apply that workflow to any new client. I want some of those task to trigger alert and being in relation with other tasks; for example in one of the CARDS called "PRODUCTION", the task is to produce "Bonus Material". I'd like to know if this specific task is fulfil if it could trigger another task in a separate CARD called "Publish Bonus Material".
Anyhow - I want to know to set-up this workflow so i can replicate the same workflow to multiple clients.
Many thanks in advance.