Hello everyone,
As you may have read in Tori’s blog, ”The wait is over—Assets Data Manager is GA”, I will share the Assets Data Manager in ACTION!
Complete, current, and correct data: Intro to Jira Service Management Assets Data Manager
In this webinar, you will learn how Data Manager helps you by:
Integrating and ingesting data into Assets
Revolutionizing data reconciliation from multiple sources
Preventing security vulnerabilities
Reducing costs
Register now!
I will see you next week.
Silvia Davis
Hello! This is at 1:30 AM for me sadly, will a recording be available after the session?
Hi @Kit Mitchell It will be recorded. I will plan a webinar to fit your timezone. Thanks.
Hi there,
Here is the blog with the webinar summary and recording link:
Webinar: Assets Data Manager AMA
Silvia in the webinar which I watched a recording of you mention that you would share the confluence template for capturing Data Manager configuration details. I thought would be really helpful do you know where I can find it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.