Hello all.
As a new uesr I have a question about Projects with 1 issue vs multiple issues under one project.
I am creating a workflow management system for a client in which I am creating one issue per department (each department has a unique type of content flow between editors, proofreaders, subeditors etc).
I am confused as to the benefits of one approach vs another i.e. one project per department each with one single issue, or a single project which has all issues therein.
As I understand it I would gain flexibility in notifications if I did this on a per project basis, however would I then lose any advantages with reporting - it appears I would gain more insight when reporting from running many issues under and single project.
I hope that is clear?! I would be interested in administrators opinions on this.
Thank you in advance.
Paul