Hi,
I am presented with this message to keep my Trello account and information:
Legacy Trello-only two factor authentication over SMS is no longer supported. Please enter a backup code or contact support to recover your account
I do not have any old backup code's due to having the account for so long, that having that information on hand is no longer available. Is there someone that I can contact to get help?
I've tried to contact support; however, I am constantly directed back through the AI bot assistant that directs me to the "community". So there's no way for me to talk to someone directly to help me out in this situation to resolve the issue (or receive a link so I can reset my 2-factor authentication).
Cheers,
*Note*
I haven't provided my account information as to not share PII and share only with staff as needed for account recovery.