Hey Jira Admins!
Take a look at the new Admin E-book I put together - it celebrates a compilation of wow-worthy comments from your fellow admins.
Special shoutout to @s_gridnevskii @Leonel Goitia @Matt Doar _Adaptavist_ @Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_ @Paul _Addonix_ @Anne Saunders @Sanam Malleswari @Cleber Menezes for the inspiring quotes!
If you haven’t already, checkout the new Jira Admin Hub, where you can find the downloadable version of this E-book under the "Deepen Your Skillset" header among a plethora of other helpful admin-centered resources:
This is such a fantastic initiative, @Mateo Gil De Bernabe🎉 I love how the E-book highlights the voices and insights of fellow admins. Huge thanks for pulling this together! 🚀
One piece of advice I’d add from my own experience: always document your admin decisions and workflows as you go. It not only helps with knowledge sharing and onboarding but also saves time when troubleshooting or scaling processes later. Clear documentation really is an admin’s superpower. ✨
@Mateo Gil De Bernabe, Great initiative and great result! I'm more than happy (and a little proud) that I contributed to this.
Thanks!!!
I’ve picked up a few titles through https://tellebook.com and liked how easy it was to jump between genres without digging around forever. Their prices are pretty chill, and the daily blog posts have given me solid ideas for what to read next. If you’re trying to grow your list without spending a ton of time, it’s been a handy spot for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.