How do I CANCEL the Premium Trial, and use the Free version only?
Hi @Kevin North , Welcome to the community!
Whenever user creates a new account, they are given a free premium trial that ends automatically after 14 days.If you want to cancel the trial right away, let me know, and I can cancel it immediately.
As of now, we don't have an option that allows customers to directly cancel the premium trial from their end, but we have opened a feature request for the same with our product team, which you can find here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-68
Thank you!
Regards,Trello Team
Yes please @Sakshi Verma . For now I want to try the basics with my group, it will be very confusing if it suddenly changes after 2 weeks.
We'll try the trial at a later date.
Hi @Kevin North ,Though I have informed you through a support ticket, I wanted to mention here as well that I have cancelled the premium trial for your workspace, and it's now on a free plan.Thanks
Hi @Sakshi Verma I also would like to cancel my "free trial" and would like to just use the basic free plan for the foreseeable future.
Can you assist me also?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.