Hi,
I am relatively new to JIRA.
I have defined a project for software development issue management in my organization, with few issue types and many custom fields.
I am working with JIRA v.6.4.2 and mostly using Chrome as my browser.
I am trying to define UI tabs to make my view/edit screens more friendly, since I have some 50-60 fields in story/bug issues.
This is most important in the edit screen where it is often desired to see all available fields.
Having defined the tabs I see them fine in the view issue screen.
However the edit window does not organize the screen into tabs. Is that a bug?
Moreover, when I click on Configure Fields, the pop-up window shows the field checkboxes organized in sections related to my defined tabs, BUT this has expanded the required UI area for the pop-up window which is static in size and has no scroll bar, so some of my fields are truncated and are not accessible. This is surely buggy behavior. I worked around it by playing with the browser resolution, decreasing the view zoom precentage so I see all the field checkboxes and am able to enable them into edit view.
Has anyome seen this? Am I missing some admin setting? Are there open bugs for this?