When trying to update several pocketquery macros in a confluence page using javascript (a button) it happens that some of then are not finally rendered. I've checked that is not a problem of the installation or related to the google chart graphics... on the contrary I think is related to the execution time of the query. In general all queries executed in less than 10s have not problems in rendering properly when updating with the javascript button... but those queries taking, in general, more than 10s are usually not finnaly displayed remaining the "ongoing" icon in the screen...
The code of my template is as follows:
<form id="my-pocketquery-form" class="aui">
<button type="button" onclick = "reloda()" >UPDATE</button>
</form>
<script>
-- solution
jQuery.ajaxSetup({timeout: 60000});
function reloda()
{
jQuery('.pocketquery-dynamic-load').each(function() {
var container = jQuery(this);
var dataIndex = container.data('index');
data = PocketQuery.getDynamicLoadData(dataIndex);
PocketQuery.load({
container: container,
data: data
});
});
}
</script>
Is there somewhere a "timeout" parametter I could modify to make it work properly or is there any other code for my template solving this issue?
Thanks in advance!