I'd like to try using Trello in free mode.
I downloaded and installed the product, but I see it's in "premium" mode with a 15-day trial.
I'd like to try it in "free" mode instead so I can test it out over a longer period of time.
I'm almost certain that after trying it, I'd upgrade to the "premium" product, but I want to take my time, and 15 days isn't enough. I don't want to have to pay for a trial. I'm trying to start a startup and need to keep costs down initially.
I'm therefore asking if there's any documentation for starting to use Trello, not in "premium" mode with a 15-day evaluation period, but completely free, with the limitations associated with the free product.
I hope I've explained my concerns and that I'll receive the appropriate information on how to activate the product in "free" mode.
Otherwise, I'd be forced to upgrade to another project management product.
I consider Trello the best product for this problem, and I'd love to use it.
I await your kind reply.
I'll leave you my email address for a possible response.
ghisellini.moreno@gmail.com
Best regards.
Moreno