Couldn't find this in the docs, no specific ticket on the Jira JAC, and the bot said:
I couldn't find any information in the available Atlassian resources about how to assign a member to an inbox card in Trello
But then I thought: shortcut obvs! and that worked.
But honestly, this inbox/planner thing.
Before the issue is raised that "Trello is keyboard driven now"--our team don't assign much, if I do, it's usually from within the card I'm in already, and I tend to use the + icon, so it just slipped my mind.
Also, for obvious reasons, in an Inbox card, the + does not include a Members option (because it's a space wide personal feature) but I was looking for a way to find the item on my Home page. Inbox items really ought to appear there too imo...
By the way, why isn't the entire switcher/nav bar in the one place it should be yet, ie. the Home page?