I'm wondering if anyone has tried this: I am using a recent veriosn of the email this issue plugin for JIRA and have implemented a workflow postfunction. All is well but somehow I can't seem to find an option to use a email template in the post function. Am I misisng something?
Thanks and cheers, David
What I did was go to the JETI configuration to the Templates section and add the template I wanted. I then went to the Context section and added the appropriate project & set it to the template I wanted. Last I added the workflow postfunction. I added some very specific words to the templates so I could be sure that's what I was receiving and the test I did worked. To be honest I'm still trying to figure it all out, so I hope I understood your question correctly.
Ah, so the context defines which template is going to be used in workflow post functions?
Yes, I believe so. This could be a problem if you need different templates for the same project/issue type I think, so maybe there are other ways to do this as well? But I only need 1 template for the whole project so I wasn't as concerned about that. Their documentation leaves a bit to be desired huh?
thanks a lot, I didn't came across this thought
The post function name is...Email This Issue
sorry the above previewed differently!
It should be in the list of post-functions.
You don't need to use a context unless you want to.
You don't need to create a Jeti template unless you want to.
It's very flexible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.