Hi,
I'm trying to set up a GIT repository for my compagny. It is located on a Linux remote server. I set it up with gitolite to manage the permissions.
Currently I'm trying to link FishEyes with this repository. I chose SSH (tried to upload the private key from the server and to generate the public key and set it up on the server).
The question is : If I chose the public-key solution, should I rename it in any way ? Where should I put it on the server ? Should I modify any file (like authorized_keys) ?
Also, is the syntax : ssh://user@server/path/to/repo.git ?
I need some help to link FishEyes to this repo using gitolite. Have someone here ever been in this situation ?
I keep having these kinds of error :
Error testing connection.
Error talking to repository:
'"null"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
or
Error testing connection.
Error talking to repository:
fatal: 'server/repositories/repo_team.git' does not appear to be a git repository
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Thanks in advance