Hi there
I am not able to see Today marker in timeline view in JPD. I am sure it was made available some time back or at least I think so.
I am wondering if there is a configuration which I need to set which will make it visible again.
Thanks
Hi @Kamal Kishore,
You are absolutely right about the today marker: it was introduced in the last week of July, but the team had plans to make it configurable, as you can read in this related thread.
I do not see anything in the release notes on the topic currently, but can confirm that I don't see the marker in my test instance either. So I would guess there's some work happening in the background currently.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Walter. That is very helpful. Threads are good but sometimes, it can be missed.
I do wonder if there is a communication strategy where any changes which are introduced or withdrawn are captured. It will help a lot in terms of visibility.
Our team also found to today marker very helpful in the timeline view. Please bring back the feature!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.