1. Login in JIRA2. Unable to Login into Jira Admin(System,User Management etc)https://dev3-atlassian.sapient.com/jira/secure/admin/WebSudoAuthenticate.jspaI am also unable to provide support zip file to youGetting following below error
2014-12-12 14:38:55,665 http-bio-8081-exec-23 WARN amehr1 878x93x1 d0vl5e 10.202.99.247,10.207.11.132 /secure/admin/WebSudoAuthenticate.jspa[apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
We'll need more of the log - what you've posted is just a warning, not the error.
More importantly, what error do you get on screen?
Only following message is coming on the screen - "The password you entered is incorrect."
Ah, well, get the password right then. If you've lost it, then have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator
But the problem is that - I am able to login in Jira,but can't go to Admin Section
You also can try to disable the websudo in the jpm.xml, but the hint from Nic is better^^
I say disable websudo. Its evil. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Secure+Administrator+Sessions
Actually, it's more secure. Well intentioned. Mildly inconvenient. But I suspect the problem is that the password is wrong.
To each ... Atlassian has a long way to go to get security right. The Captcha implementation breaks often and adds no value for in house installations. The websudo is another (oh isn't this cool.) feature that has negative effects like breaking REST API. I would argue that it doesn't add any real security. Adding support for masking database password would be a good basic security feature that should be implemented before these "gee wiz that cool" features.
All this religious discussion about security is fun and all, but I'm still trying to get the a REST call to create a user account to work.
Websudo as implemented to stop walk by issues seems pointless for a 10ms API call. So how *do* we get around WebSudo issues for REST calls?
BTW I'm looking at the rest docs, and there are plenty of admin features in there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.