I had an important board.
I created it.
But now I can't access it. It says, you are a participant in this board, but you are not its administrator. Only administrators can open it. Talk to the support service.
Could anyone please help?
I have the same issue that has happened in the last few days. mine says, "
I get this message but I am the only user. You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance." but I am the only user and admin
My issue was resolved by @Sakshi Verma .
Thank you!
Hi @Denys Stukalenko ,Welcome to the community!I am working on this and will get back to you via email to resolve the issue further.@Megan Douglas Can you please share your username so I can reach out to you and help ypu further .
Thank you
Thank you @Sakshi Verma for resolving my issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.