My Trello board says it is closed and only the Admin can reopen it but there's 3 admins: two of them can't reopen and another left the company some time ago. The board has working fine up until it did not open yesterday. Please can my board be reopened so we can access it? This is my work board.
I've find another people who has the same problem and apparently there isn't a solution yet.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/quot-Reopen-closed-board-quot-does-not-show-board-that-was/qaq-p/887908
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/My-personal-Trello-board-suddenly-closed-down/qaq-p/3096462
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Trello-board-suddenly-closed-Only-the-admin-can-reopen/qaq-p/3070875
Hi @Laís Santiago , Welcome to the community!
Most of the issues you have seen on other posts are because the admin's account was deleted due to inactivity, which led to the board's closure. I am working on this and will get back to you via email to resolve the issue further.
We are tracking this issue on a bug report here.Thank you
I have this issue this week. I used the account last Thursday and can't open it today.
Hi @Megan Douglas ,Can you share your username and how many boards are closed on your end? I need your username so I can reach out to you
[Board link] just one is closed i think
I also have this issue this week.
Hi @Brian Vaaben ,
Do you still face the same issue? If yes, please share your username, and I will look into it.
Thanks.
Yes, the same.
Username: Brian Vaaben
Hi @Brian Vaaben I'm sorry, but I am unable to locate your account. Do you mind sharing the closed board link?Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.