My personal Trello board suddenly closed down and states only the admin can reopen. However, the board is no one shared and only I was the admin person.
Hi
Look at this, maybe can help you
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Trello-board-suddenly-closed-Only-the-admin-can-reopen/qaq-p/3070875
Regards
Hi @S I ,
I confirmed that the two boards have been closed recently. We also identified an issue on our end; I have raised a support ticket and will get back to you via email to confirm which board you are referring to and will assist you further with it.Thank you.
Thank you so much!
I've just got message from your support department through inquiry and fixed it!
Thank you so much for your kind!
Hi @S I, Thank you for confirming.I am glad that the issue is sorted.
Have been using TRELLO for years, last week my key critical WORK BOARD totally disappeared? Did not DELETE, just gone. How does one contact TRELLO and open a work order? I need this board back, cannot work without it. PLEASE HELP!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.