I accidentally removed myself from 2 boards, and I need to recover them. I can not view them at the "closed boards" section. I really need to get back into these boards, it holds valuable information I cannot afford to lose.
Hi @Ruan Holsthauzen
You may try this once
In the event that you inadvertently removed yourself from two Jira boards and are unable to view them under "closed boards," your membership and visibility have changed but the boards and their contents remain intact. You must be re-added by a current board member (ideally an administrator or project lead) in order to get access again. In ordinary Jira Cloud configurations, self-restoration is not feasible without the assistance of an active member or administrator.
Hope this helps!
There are no current boards members on them...
Who is the admin of the boards created any idea?
The creator of the board has also been removed. I have the links of the boards, someone from Trello just needs to recover it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.