My Trello Board is closed, and I don't understand why.
My email is:
omer_h@rad.com
Hi @omer har zahav ,I have looked and see that only one board (Missions)is closed. The admin's account has been deleted due to inactivity, which led to the closure of the board .As you are the only member on the board, I have given you the necessary permissions. Can you check if you are able to reopen the board now?
Thank you
Hi
Have you received a notification email?
Is the board yours or an organization's?
Was it private or did you share it with someone else? In case someone else closed it?
Regards
Its says to me:
Missions is closed (Missions is my board name)
You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance.
As much I know, I'm the admin of the board (and if not - I can't see who is the admin, so I can't ask him to reopen it).
I didn't get any notification email, and I think it is a private board.
Hi Sakashi,
Yes - I can reopen my Board- thank you very much!
I created a new Workspace and assign this board to the new workspace, I hope now that I'm the admin of this board. Can you check please if now I'm the admin so that it will not close again?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.