If you browse the issue and hover over the link, is there not a trash can to the right of it?
This should delete the link, not the linked issue, but do test on a test issue before trying it on a real one.
If you don't see the trash can, you may not have edit rights on that project or other permission issues.
You (or your administrator) can use the Permission helper to verify.
Hi.
No, I don't get the trash can after starting using the plugin. And I have super administrative rights in our JIRA instance.
Sorry, not sure what plugin you're referring to. Maybe someone else can help if you provide more details such as which version of JIRA and exactly which plugin you're referring to - I can't find any reference to an "Issue Links" plugin in the Marketplace... Good Luck! //Sten
Entirely my bad - sorry. It should be "Issue Matrix" by botron software. I have however filed a but towards them now, so unless you have a great tip I suppose I have to rely on them from now on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.