Have setup Bonfire via plugin manager and have "Accept Remote API Calls" ON but getting message:
Error communicating with the JIRA server, please check your settings. Hide details The URL src.drivertech.com:8080/rest/auth/latest/session responded with a status code of 0
If I put the url into my browser and open the output I receive:
{"self":"http://src.drivertech.com:8080/rest/api/latest/user/admin","name":"admin","loginInfo":{"loginCount":17,"previousLoginTime":"2011-07-25T13:49:43.520-0600"}}Unfortunately I cant the the HTTP request/response from the plugin using Firebug. Is there somthing else I can use to help troubleshoot?
Hi Taber,
A status code of 0 generally indicates either an offline network connection, a firewall block, or an internal failure with the AJAX request.
Firebug doesn't work with network requests sent by other extensions, but you can use Charles Proxy (http://www.charlesproxy.com/) to inspect all Firefox network traffic.
Cheers,
Gilmore
I'm now running into the same problem. How did you solve this, Taber?
Firefox 3.6 works fine... problem seems to be limited to Chrome 14.0.835.187 m
Bonfire throws the exact same error you noted above, but when I open the url manually I get a response very similiar to the one you posted above -- everything seems to be working fine except bonfire won't connect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.