I have a case where I need to modify the value of a variable after it is initially set.
The reporting macro is in use to set the variable initially, but there are cases where I would need to further scrub down the value to ensure it is useful.
The following is the current code that initially sets the value of the variable 'app_APPNAME_include'
{set-data:app_APPNAME_include}{report-block}
{local-reporter:variable:app_included}
@{collection-filter:@self}{text-filter:data:appname > reference:value|include=APPNAME}{collection-filter}
{local-reporter}
{report-body:trim=true}true{report-body}{report-empty}false{report-empty}
{report-block}{set-data}
Once it has been set, the app_APPNAME_include variable will have a value like one of the following...
* true
* false
* truetrue
It is in the case of 'truetrue' where I would want to scrub the value to make it a single occurance of the string 'true' rather than a repeated string.
Does this value modification need to occur within the report block - or as a post processing of the app_APPNAME_include variable that gets set.
I'm anticipating needing to do some type of regular expression match/replace on the value but am not sure how to go about doing so.
Any help is appreciated.