https://sallysalon.atlassian.net
You're going to need to give us more information. We can see it's your Cloud JIRA account, but what does "I can't log in" mean? Can you reach it? Does it tell you the password is wrong? Can other people log in? Have you tried a password reset? Have you asked your admins to check the account is ok?
it says the passwords wrong and then when i try and reset the password (https://sallysalon.atlassian.net/login/forgot) it wont accept my email address as the username and when i click on forgot username, it send me an email to the same link: https://sallysalon.atlassian.net/login/forgot
Ok,when I follow the forgot password routine, the first step (forgot user name, to which I give it my email address) sends me a user name. I can then go to the second step with a forgotten password, and use the username it gave me (not an email address!) and I'll then get the set-new-password function.
Hallo,Please ca you help. I can not log in with the provided use login and password, I want to cancel my subscription now, because I also can not reach the service / support, because of the log in issue.This is unfortunately unacceptable.Thanks Mathias LoginSorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.
Doesn’t work
Please cancel my subscription asap.
Please cancel my membership / subscription now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.