I've switched from 4.3 to 5.x and oh boy I'm frustrated. The 5 added no value apart from even less "businness-like" outlook. Yet it managed to move all the buttons around just the way Adobe does with every new version of their stuff, without changing anything. Confluence 5 also has almost all own and plugin generated html-output changed, that includes classes and id's in the page source, without any obvious reason. Now I have to redo dozens of user macros I wrote to overcome Confluence 4 flashy ugliness to make them work in my fresh install (not migration) of Confluene 5.
Anyway, current problem at hand is I cannot get Custom Stylesheet to work.
This what I had in Confluence 4 custom stylesheet for my space:
- .wiki-content h1 {color: #365F91;}
-
- .wiki-content h2 {color: #4F81BD;}
I enabled Custom Stylesheets in Admin/Security. I go to Look at feel in Space Admin (theme is Documentation), and add the following custom CSS
- .main-content h1 {color: #365F91;}
-
- .main-content h2 {color: #4F81BD;}
It doesn't work. I try this
- h1 {color: #365F91;}
-
- h2 {color: #4F81BD;}
It also doesn't work.
Then I go to Custom HTML in Admin and add this to header OR footer:
- {style}
- .main-content h1 {color: #365F91;}
- .main-content h2 {color: #4F81BD;}
- {style}
It doesn't work!
I tried adding this directly to the page via html macro, but it just renders it as text.
All I want to do is to make the h1 and h2 headings in content-main less ugly.
Please confirm this feaute evene works in Confluence 5 anymore.