I am trying to get a Rovo Agent to only pull results from pages that contain a specific LABEL but it won't do it consistently. These pages could be anywhere on my Confluence site. Any advice?
Hey @Lynne Cordary
Which Rovo Agent? Have you tried the same request prompts in Rovo Chat mode?
I built an Agent in our sandbox environment and told it to only look at pages labeled with project-learning. I've tried Chat & Search but get even more disparate results that I am not looking for. The idea is that the label is automatically added to a template page so the user may not know or ask for results limited to the labeled pages.
I think its just a limitation with Rovo and labels honestly, because even Confluence search isn't great with labels. I've had similar bad luck trying in the last 15 minutes as to what you describe....
You could maybe use a rollup page and the Content by Label macro listening for the 'project-learning' label, and then have the agent return that rollup page possibly?
Hi there! We're hosting Office Hours next week as a follow up to the [AI Workshop] Let's build a Rovo Agent earlier this month. We’d be happy to address this question, or others that have come up, live if you're interested. You can register here. Hope to see you there!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.