I'm trying to study to ACP-420, but when I click on "Download the pdf" on this link: Certification Detail | Learning - Atlassian CommunityThe website does not show the links on the pdf, only the topics, all the others certifications show the link:So... I cant study if i do not have the link when i open the pdf. Probably a wrong format pdf has been uploaded instead
Hi @Victor Vieira 👋🏼
Welcome to the community! ✨
I was able to find this PDF with the links you might be looking for.
Beside that, you can follow the below steps for your preparation :
Exam Topics PDF -- this document is very detailed, and includes subtopics. The course Managing Jira Service Projects from Atlassian University This course covers most of what is on the exam; areas the course does not cover are flagged in the Exam Topics PDF along with links to the relevant documentation. Three free short courses (Skillbuilders): JQL in Jira Service Management SLAs in Jira Service Management Jira Automation for Admins Sample exam questions: Sample exam questions These all include explanations about why the answer is correct and why the other options are incorrect. Carefully studying the explanations will give you an advantage on the exam.
JQL in Jira Service Management
SLAs in Jira Service Management
And you can also refer the ACE events to learn more :
I hope this helps! Happy Learning 😊
Thanks,Anwesha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.