I have purchased JIRA. I have license . Can i use same license for my testing machine.
Hi Ed,
Just to add more information about your question. Holders of commercial and academic licenses can create a free developer license for use in a cold standby, development or testing server.
The license is perpetual, with access to software updates for the same maintenance period as the commercial/academic license.
The technical contact for the license can generate a developer key by logging in to http://my.atlassian.com
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Cheers
You can get your developer license from my.atlassian.com.
Hey Ed, more information on how to get them from my.atlassian.com can be found in here.
I have read your links .After login on my.atlassian.com in actions section there is no link for "View Developer License"
Thanks for your replies i got my answer actually i have $10 Starter Licensesand documentation says
$10 Starter Licenses do not include access to Developer Licenses. Starter License holders can use our evaluation license to test upgrades or purchase a second Starter License.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.