Hi Team,
Currently there is NO option to Disable or De-activate a Rovo Agent. The ONLY option available to Org Admins is to "Delete" an agent.
It would be great to have an option to Disable a Rovo Agent like we have to Automation Rules.
Hi Aslam
That’s a really thoughtful suggestion — having the ability to disable or pause a Rovo Agent (similar to automation rules) would definitely give admins more flexibility without losing the agent’s configuration.
Right now, I don’t believe this option is available beyond “delete,” but raising it here is a great step. I’d also encourage you to share it in the Product Ideas section so Atlassian’s product team can track and prioritize it. Given the way Atlassian has been iterating quickly on Rovo features, I’m optimistic that admin-friendly controls like this could be considered for the roadmap.
Thanks for sharing this idea — I can see it being really useful for many teams!
Speaking of the automation component in relation to Rovo...unless I'm mistaken...
The user isn't alerted/informed when there is underlying automation tied to the agent they're deleting. Assuming that they had something to do with getting that automation created is likely, but might not always be the case. "Orphaning" an automation like that could lead to a cleanup effort down the road where nobody is sure what the automation was for, if it's still used, etc., especially in large organizations.
I feel that a notification about the automation used by the agent is good to have, as well as audit log entries for the automation when an agent uses it ("link" created) and when an agent stops using it ("link" severed). I'm sure there are some other solutions, but these are what came to mind.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.