I've been searching for how to do this for a long time now without any luck. Does anyone know how to update a plan/global variable using Bamboo's REST API? I'm NOT talking about passing a variable into a build, I want to update the variable so that the value sticks permanently, not just for the duration of the build. This feature seems to be part of the REST API (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-9344), but it's not documented anywhere in the API documentation.
Hello @shootdaj,
I left comment to BAM-9344 how to enable this feature for Bamboo Server. I see you asked about Cloud environment and unfortunately it's not possible to enable this feature for Cloud instance.
@Alexey Chystoprudov Thanks, that is unfortunate because we are using the cloud version of Bamboo. Do you know when this feature will become public?
It's on our backlog but we usually not share our plans on issues delivery
I'm looking to do this for a deployment environment variable, is that API part of the "dark features" too? We're running Bamboo Server version 5.10.0 build 51017.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.