Dear Loom Support Team,
I'm submitting this ticket again as I’ve already sent multiple requests with no response, and the issue is still unresolved.
On August 12, 2025, I was charged $240 USD for an annual Loom subscription, but I did not intend to continue beyond the free trial. I haven’t used the platform since, and this charge came as a surprise.
Here are the full details of the transaction:
-
Charge Date: 12 August 2025
-
Receipt Number: 2270-1527
-
Invoice Number: SEVG29EJ-0003
-
Transaction Number: 840115
-
Email associated with my account: [Personal information removed as it is against community guidelines ]
This payment has had a significant financial impact on me due to the currency exchange rate in my country. I’ve also contacted my bank, and they advised me to reach out to you directly for a refund before they intervene.
Since the charge occurred within the 30-day refund eligibility window, I kindly ask for the subscription to be canceled and a full refund to be issued.
Please treat this as urgent. I would greatly appreciate a response and resolution as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support,
Ahmed Maged