I have a lot of private (filters, dashboards,Rapid Boards) where users have left the organization or as admins we wan't to modify troublesome queries..
I use script runner built in script to change ownership of a filter.
If you don`t have it you could user the user switcher plugin to impersonate another user and chage the filter ownership this way. (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.tngtech.jira.plugins.schizophrenia) ---it's free
As an administrator, you can change the ownership of boards and filters. If you change them to yourself, you can then share or delete them as you see fit. Admin -> System -> Shared filters/dashboards
I am not able to search a private (dashboard, filter) from the above way.. Can i update the database directly ?
I am looking for something like this ..thanks!!
Working on this particular issue, thankfully only for one filter/subscription at this time.
A workaround is:
Please vote for this JIRA: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31466
I would want to apply a workaround, but for a given filter ID, I don't know whose private filter it is, or can I?
To identify filter owner, check searchrequest table.
This has helped me as well! Awesome plugin and even better it's free!
Any solutions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.