Earn the Rovo Ranger badge and 300 Kudos points - plus start getting value out of Rovo in under an hour.
1. Complete our course, Get started quickly with Rovo. It's a short course with two 10-minute lessons that will help you discover the power of Rovo, fast. 💥
2. Join the Atlassian AI & Rovo community group (home of the Rovo Launchpad) to keep the discussion going. Just click the "Join group" button and you'll be all set.
Plus, if you ever have any questions about Rovo, our Q&A area has a dedicated space just for you, with experts and Atlassian team members ready to answer your questions. Welcome to Rovo!
excited! - i just finished all of my training last week
I have juste finished the "get started" course. I Like Rovo it's a really great feature. I think I will read the whole learning path ^^
Done! The Rovo [Power] Ranger is ready to ward off those pesky distractions by helping you find info and make informed decisions using your company's contextual knowledge, and knocking out those repetitive tasks. 💪
hi @Monique vdB I’ve completed the course and joined the community group – really enjoying the experience so far! Excited to keep learning and unlocking the full power of Rovo. 🚀
— Mia Tamm
Done 💪 I liked how concise and to-the-point it was and will recommend it further as a starting point to understand what Rovo is and what one can do with it.
I’ve been seeing a lot more curiosity around AI and Rovo lately, which is awesome! 🚀 It’s encouraging to see people starting to weave these tools into their day-to-day work. I know for me, they’ve made a big difference in getting through some tasks faster and smoother.
Done Team!
Hi @Monique vdB
I had already completed the course and had already joined the community group before this post. Will that still be considered as DONE to get the badge? 🙂
Great course! Done!
hi @Anwesha Pan I was in a similar situation. I left the community group, rejoined, and received the badge.
Thanks @TC Wang for the trick 😉but it worked for me with the group and not the course. I tried reviewing the course but still no luck. I will still try to figure out if any other magic works! ✨
I have completed both yet to receive Rovo ranger badge that said, I am waiting for micro credentials for Agents creation using Forge. Cheers!
I completed the tasks, but did not get the Badge
This was a great course - will recommend it to my team as well! 💙
Hi @Anwesha Pan @VB @Julie Kremp! I've checked to confirm that you all have completed the steps required for Rovo Ranger and awarded your badges. Have a great week!
Hi @PJ Zaiac , I just refreshed & checked but it's showing to complete the course for me.
Same here - University shows I have completed both of the courses but it’s not updating in the Community 🤔
Hi @Anwesha Pan! Do you mind checking again for me? I think I've found the error here but want to be sure 🤗
Hi @Brita Moorus! Could you share a screenshot of where you see you've completed both Rovo courses in University? I see in the back end as well as on your profile that you've completed the "Get help from Rovo Search, Chat, and Agents" learning content, whilst Rovo Ranger requires users to complete "Get started quickly with Rovo Search, Chat and Agents" - it could be as simple as clicking "complete" on the second course, but I see that as incomplete on the back end 🤔
Hi @PJ Zaiac yes it shows now as completed & I got the badge! Thank you so much for your magic 🪄
@PJ Zaiac could you please check the Learning course for my profile as well? Challenge says I haven't completed it, but University/Learning says different. 👀
@PJ Zaiac here you go:
Hi y'all
I've completed all steps but am missing the badge. Rejoining the group didn't help either. Could you work your magic on the backend please?
I'd really like be called Rovo Ranger
Hi,
i have completed the cource and doublecked, but the Badge did not appear. Can ypu please check ? BRKai
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas , @Brita Moorus, @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ & @Kai Krause ! You should all have received the Rovo Ranger badge now 😊Please let me know if you need any further assistance!
This was a great course - thank you! ✨✨✨✨
@Monique vdB - thanks for offering this badge!
Taking the Rovo intro course also encouraged me to go for the Rovo Fundamentals certificate (which everyone should totally do!). 🙃
Hi everyone, Work Done¡
I follow the steps in the post, but im nort sure wath i need to the next to receive the badge
Same for me, I also completed the course and join ed the community, but didnt received the Rovo Ranger badge. Will
I thought I knew how to use Rovo. I was so wrong! Rovo is just amazing, how all the information is now finally just right there! And that is only a small part of what Rovo can do.
Thank you so very much for this course!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.