Hi, I'm looking to set up: In trellos new planner... Focus Blocks to Rollover to next day automatically if not completed. Is this doable? Thank you, Di
Hi Di! 😊
I hope you're doing well. I'm Rishabh from the Trello support team—welcome to the community!I wanted to let you know that the current version of Trello does not automatically move focus blocks to the next day.
I also understand how a feature like this would be useful. I'd be happy to submit a feature request to our engineering team on your behalf. They're always keen to hear user suggestions! ✨ It's important to note that while I can pass along your request, I can't guarantee a timeline or implementation. The team prioritises features based on a variety of factors, including user demand and current priorities. You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html Please let us know if you'd like us to submit this request to our team.Thanks Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.