HiI have issue with plugin Bootstrap Visuals for Confluence 3.3.0 after upgrade from 8.5 to Confluence DC 9.2LTS this plugin has stopped working. Please advise me how to fix this.Thanks.
Hey @Eugene Grinder
Unfortunately, Bootstrap Visuals for Confluence only officially supports up to Confluence 8.x and doesn’t include Confluence Data Center 9.2 LTS. While there’s an older, unsupported .jar available on GitHub, using it on DC 9.2 is risky - potentially unstable, and best avoided in production.
Instead, I’d recommend recreating similar visuals using built-in macros (like panels, info/warning blocks, images) combined with some custom CSS, or searching for a currently maintained Marketplace app that explicitly supports DC 9.2 LTS.
Hope that it's helpful!
Thanks, yes plugin from GitHub 3.3.0 not working on 9.2 at all.There are a lot of macros left from the plugin on the pages...
I wrote email to support@lewe.com for George Lewe but they haven't responded yet I don't hope so, of course, but...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.