Hello,
I have a custom field called Target Release which is of Type Version picker (shows 2.1.1, 2.1.2, etc)
On our original project when I create a new bug in the New Bug Screen it displays properly.
Yet, I created another project that uses the same screens and workflow yet this version picker only displays None.
There is no drop down that I can select from.
Its as easy as when I can go to the create New bug screen and choose between the two projects at the top and see the version picker go from displaying the pull-down for the target release version picker, then I change the project and the label shows for that custom field, but instead of a pull-down version picker menu, only None is displayed.
Remedies Tried:
I tried going between making that custom field optional and required but that doesn't help.
It seems they have the same permissions when I look at the fields and their configurations too.
Maybe I'm missing something?
Regards,
Andres