It's so annoying that everytime I have to work with the designer it means I need to fix again all the mess that causes those modifications.
And neither the labels work fine! It shows things like 'workflow.designer.toggle.label'
I really would like to know when this will be fixed. Does anybody know something?
Even this Jira Issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25548 it's unassigned!
I tend to find it faster to use the 'old way' of creating workflows too and use the workflow designer just to fix the look of the diagram afterwards. It's painfully slow to get anything done with the workflow designer in a lot of cases. The Ajax seems to take a lot longer to load and the UI isn't nice.
I just don't understand why there isn't any update or something like that... Many hours wasted in this...
I've looked through the JIRA issue tracker. There are numerous updates happening, but the progress isn't as fast as we'd like it to be. Maybe if you've got specific issues, please raise a bug at https://jira.atlassian.com to get it looked at.
Maybe I've always been used to the old editor and found it a lot faster. I can see the benefits for newcomers though.
I think the worst problem is the one that I indicated in the question. I could live without the tags if it stops messing around my workflow. It's so annoying...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.