Hello,
our trello board with the following URL ist closed: https://trello.com/b/lGzZjfBQ/zeugnisse
Only the admin is supposed to open it again. Unfortunately the account of the initial admin got deleted.
Could you please help me to re-open it and me become an admin?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Stefanie
Hi @Stefanie Liebscher
Since this is private information and account management, reach out to Atlassian Support with all details about the deactivated account and the one that needs admin rights. They will be able to help you gain back your access.
Dear @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ , thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately I'm not able to contact the personal support.
Best regards, Stefanie
@Stefanie Liebscher I requested Atlassian assistance on this thread. Expect someone to review and reply within 2 business days. Hope it helps you resolve this case.
@Stefanie Liebscher Hey Stephanie, Blair here from Trello Support. I created a private support ticket so that we can address your request. Check your email inbox for the link to the ticket, and you're welcome to reply back to me on the ticket anytime.@Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ Thank you for your assist! Super appreciate you!
It's weird but just earlier another poster had the exact same issue; that one on a Dutch language board, this one in German.
But they're getting a different phrasing from what I did a quick "add member close board" test on. Mine mentions the account of the admin, these don't.
Any way to find out what causes this?
(I started following the forums more recently, because of the Beta, but I find a lot of these issues--which I rarely experience, really--do occur with our members and esp. observers a lot. Just trying to learn what they seem to come across all the time. Cheers.)
Dear @Nils
our problem was that the owner's profile got deleted.
But the Atlassian-Support team could help me out and made me to the owner. The solution was the same like in the other post (I also saw that). Now it's possible to open it again!
Best,
Aha! Thank you for sharing that, helps me better understand now.
Usually when a question gets promoted to a ticket, others can't see what eventually was wrong or what happened.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.