Hello everyone and special Hi to our champion Alex Medved
I built a form with multiple fields to track correspondences in our entity and one of these field is Formula field to calculate the late one, the field work fine calculating the number of days the correspondence not completed, but I need the calculation to stop adding +1 when the status = Completed
This is the Formula:
IF((EQUALS("[entry.CorrStatus.label]","Completed")), 1==1, IF([entry.WeeklyCorr], "0" , IF(((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) >=0, ((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) , "0")))
Where 1==1 is the value that I need it to be ignored (don't increment)
I tried to use the field value with no luck:
IF((EQUALS("[entry.CorrStatus.label]","Completed")), [entry.myFormulafield], IF([entry.WeeklyCorr], "0" , IF(((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) >=0, ((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) , "0")))
Also I tried this (empty if the first statement is true):
F((EQUALS("[entry.CorrStatus.label]","Completed")), , IF([entry.WeeklyCorr], "0" , IF(((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) >=0, ((([entry.TargetDate.formatDate(JAVA_FORMAT)]-[entry._today])/86400000)*-1) , "0")))
So the goal is to keep my Formula field not updated (keep old value) if ((EQUALS("[entry.CorrStatus.label]","Completed") is true