Hello. I am trying to find the app team at Venture 24. I've reached out to Adam Arellano cannot be contacted and the team hasn't replied.
Hi @Ashley Tahnee Martin
This does not seem like a Trello question; are you sure you are posting in the right product community?
Hi! Thanks for answering. I do believe so- or at least, the Trello team I am looking for has not answered ths week and I cannot communicate with them or send a message.
Hi @Ashley Tahnee Martin , Welcome to the community!
I'm very sorry that you haven't received a response from the Team. Can I check if you already have an open ticket with them?If yes, please share the ticket number so I can look into it internally.
Also, from the screenshot you shared, it appears that the free workspace has reached the collaborator limit. I see you mentioned you're seeking help for Lustitia Aequalis. What's the exact issue?Is it that this workspace should be part of a paid subscription and not free?
I look forward to your response so I can check and assist further.Thank you!
Thanks! I do not have a ticket. The issue is I cannot send a message and they aren't responding to Trello, email or phone calls!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.