I have read in atlassan terms of service that i must not submit personal data of children under 13 or under the age of Digital consent under applicable laws, and in privacy policy that atlassan services are not intended for people under 18. So if i am under 18 i cannot contact support of platforms that uses atlassan as a help desk provider? Or the minimum age for atlassan services, as stated in terms of service, Is 13 or the age of digital consent in my jurisdiction? In my jurisdiction the age of Digital consent Is 14 years.
I am asking this question in Jira topic because i discovered that help centers of third party platforms that uses atlassan as a provider, these help centers are provided by Jira.
I have selected "i dont know" option in "hosting type" mandatory field because since i currently do not use atlassan services apart help desk of platform i mentioned, this Is the only option that i can select