Having a Confiform containing these 3 fields:
- Field_A - A1, A2, A3
- Field_B - B1, B2, B3
- Field_C - C1, C2, C3
In an IFTTT that Creates Jira Issue, I want the component of the JIRA issue being created to be set to one of the values for Field_A, as well as one of the values for Field B. However, I want to only set the component to the value in Field_C if it is not set to C3.
Can this be done within a single IFTTT?
Knowing that components is an array, is this the correct syntax to set the component for fields Field_A and Field_B (unconditional action)?
"fields":
{
"components" :
[
{
"name":"[entry.Field_A.ID]
}
],
[
{
"name":"[entry.Field_B.ID]
}
]
}
What would be the syntax to set the component based on the conditions determined by the value of Field_C in the same IFTTT? Or do I need a separate IFTTT to express the condition in the "Fire IFTTT action only when this condition/filter is met"?