I'm trying to fire a webhook call to an API, it works but the Alert description is not included any Alert event, (Create, Close & etc).How can I add the Alert description to be sent along the payload?
Hi Klaus,
Thank you so much for reaching out to the Atlassian Community, and for sharing your experience! I’m really glad to hear you were able to figure things out. I wanted to add a quick summary here for anyone else who might be searching for the same answer in the future.
How to Include the Alert Description in a Webhook Payload:
I hope this helps make things a little easier for others who encounter the same question. If you or anyone else has more questions or needs a hand with webhook payloads, feel free to ask—this community is always here to help!
Cheers,Aditya
I figured it out.Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.