I logged in to my account using gmail. Now i dont have password i cant log in into my
Hi @Orkhan Bayramov and welcome to the Community!
Try to log into your OpsGenie account from an incognito window or from a different browser. That way it will not try to use the Google account you're logged into from your open browser window.
Hope this helps!
I cant sign in to my atlasian account nor i can create one
Hi,
@Orkhan Bayramov I had a similar account login issue where I used my gmail login as my Atlassian account. When I tried to login to Atlassian cerfitication and it redirected to certmetrics the Atlassian login (gmail login) was invalid. I had to setup an Atlassian password for my email (gmail). I logged out from my instance, then tried logging back in, then forgot password, then sent password reset to email. Then I setup my Atlassian password, my username is still the gmail but now with its own Atlassian password. I know Opsgenie is under Atlassian umbrella of products and the login should work. Just sharing what worked for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.